Black Friday has landed upon us once more. And if you thought it was a day exclusively for raiding (shops) IRL, then think again. Beloved developer and publisher Daybreak, responsible for many fan-favourite MMOs, has revealed a comprehensive list of discounts and offers that will be present within their titles throughout this bargain-burdened weekend.
Here’s what you can expect:
(27th – 30th November)
- 50% off Replay Badges, Repec Tokens and Skip to CR255.
(Now – 30th November)
- Double bonus points and a bonus item per points purchase.
- 35% off Universal AP Tome +1
- 50% off +8 Ability Tomes
- 75% off Wish for Memorials (all races)
- Otto’s Boxes and Tenser’s Boxes are also available in store
Plus, until 9th January, Dungeons and Dragons Online is offering 50% off the following game packs, which will be the final chance to grab these packages in their current state:
- Mists of Ravenloft Ultimate, Collector’s and Standard editions
- Shadowfell Conspiracy Collector’s and Standard editions
- Legendary upgrade
- Menace of the Underdark
(25th – 30th November)
(26th November – 2nd December)
- 20% off spell research and experience potions
- Double Ethereal Rewards, double XP and double Status
(Now – 9th January)
- Double Bonus Points
- 35% Black Steel Keys
- 50% off Player races and classes
- 75% off all Valar character boosts
Lord of the Rings Online is also offering 50% off the following game packs, which will be the final chance to grab these packages in their current state:
- Mordor Ultimate, Collector’s and Standard editions
- Helms Deep
- Riders of Rohan Base edition
- Mines of Moria
- Siege of Mirkwood
- Quad Pack
(27th – 29th November)
- 20% off Infantry Weapons
- 40% off Infantry Cosmetics, Vehicle Cosmetics and Vehicle Weapons
Plus, PlanetSide 2 will feature a 60% off Camo promotion on 30th November only.
If you want to be a part of the Daybreak frenzy that’s sure to break out this weekend, then swing by their Steam page to download and enjoy their many free-to-play titles.
MMOGames.com is committed to bringing you all the freshest, funniest, and most insightful MMO news. If you enjoyed this content, why not share it with your community? And make sure that you never miss our updates and exclusive giveaways by following and favouriting us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.