Just because WoW Classic is a recreation of the MMO King in its original state, that doesn’t mean you can’t teach this old dog new tricks. Shadow of the Necropolis is the latest update to grace the vintage title, with not-so-fresh new content in the form of a raid, in addition to some new items and patches.
The floating necropolis of Naxxramas is overseen by one of the Lich King’s most powerful officers, the fallen mage Kel’Thuzad and his morbid servants. Heroes who have reached Honored status with the Argent Dawn will be granted access to the epic 40-player raid.
In addition to the raid, the game will be subject to some new content and patches, including:
- Being exalted with your Warsong Gulch faction now offers epic-quality leg gear.
- Crafted nature resist pieces are now available with Cenarion Circle reputation.
- Nature resist enchants for leg and head gear are now available from Zul’Gurub.
- Several skill books for new skill ranks (Frost Ward, Shadow Ward, Flame Shock, Conjure Food, Eviscerate, Ferocious Bite) are obtainable.
- There are now PvP objectives in Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands.
- An Epic nature resist ring is available from a quest to kill an Elemental Lord in Cenarion Hold.
- The Argent Dawn token system offers a way for players to earn gear by turning in components at Light’s Hope Chapel.
Wow‘s Shadow of the Necropolis will also rectify a multiple of bugs – but with a list too long to put here, we’d recommend you swing by the original blog post to see what’s in store. So, time to don that frost-resisting armour and show the Scourge who’s boss!
MMOGames.com is committed to bringing you all the freshest, funniest, and most insightful MMO news. If you enjoyed this content, why not share it with your community? And make sure that you never miss our updates and exclusive giveaways by following and favouriting us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.