Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds has a new Battleground in the upcoming Season 10 update. Touted as its most dense Battleground to date, the 1×1 map will feature 32 players descending into an urban environment that is all about verticality as Survivors hash it out across streets and rooftops, all while fending off the new enemy faction known as “The Pillar”. Sound like a job for your friendly neighbourhood Survivor-Man!
In addition to the season-exclusive new map, Season 10 is also set to include several new mechanics to spice-up the dusky rooftops of Haven:
- Pillar Soldiers – the new AI enemy faction are known to protect high-tier loot caches throughout the map, baiting those brazen enough to take on the Pillar Commanders and their subordinates.
- Pillar Tactical Truck – This fearsome new armoured AI vehicle will be trawling the streets in search of Survivors to eliminate with extreme prejudice. So probably best to steer clear.
- Pillar Scout Helicopter – With the Tactical Truck dishing out grief on the ground, it’s up to the Scout Helicopter to pinpoint survivors with its spotlight and radio for backup, so stay away from the light.
- Emergency Parachute – The emergency parachute has been added to aid in your escape should you find yourself in a tight spot. Leap from building to building or ground level with ease, but be wary of what you’re jumping into.
- Survivor Pass: Breakthrough – This new pass features cool new looks based on lore characters and the new enemy faction, with plenty of rewards to unlock as you fight your way through its 100 levels.
PUBG Season 10 is set to land on PC on 16th December, and on consoles on 17th December. However, keener players can jump straight in on the PC Test Server. For an in-depth look at the update, take a look at the full patch notes.
MMOGames.com is committed to bringing you all the freshest, funniest, and most insightful MMO news. If you enjoyed this content, why not share it with your community? And make sure that you never miss our updates and exclusive giveaways by following and favouriting us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.